RE: cygdrive flags / hiding cygdrive prefix directory (the old behavior)

Does the following do what you want?
	mount -u -b --change-cygdrive-prefix "/"

You may want to change the -u and -b options to fit your circumstances.

(I'm surprised that this wasn't mentioned previously, so I may have
misunderstood and this may not be the solution to the problem.)

- Barry

Stepp, Charles wrote:
>  Symlink?
>
> ln -s /cygdrive/c /c
>
> Charles Stepp
> Unix SA
> CYGWIN ROCKS!!

>>> non-default (like /mnt), it will still show up (with ls, find,