This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:26:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- References: <002401c690e2$6f2656b0$0a3b6080@joehome>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Science Guy wrote:
> This problem has been noted before by someone else,
> but I followed the threads and can find no resolution.
The problem is caused by sysinternals' process explorer injecting its
own threads into other processes. It was also fixed several months ago
in cygwin. Try a snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html