This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- From: "Brett Serkez" <bserkez at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:01:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- References: <002401c690e2$6f2656b0$0a3b6080@joehome>
When I fire-up a cygwin bash window, everything is fine for a few minutes.
Then the CPU utilization on my system suddenly jumps to 100%. Bash is
typically grabbing about 80% of the CPU, with almost all the rest grabbed by
Are you running any virus or spyware protection software?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html