so it does work, sometimes

Well maybe I can slip this message in.  The shortened form of my blocked
message is that I installed the latest snapshot on my PC but it did not fix
the "bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU" problem.

Any other suggestions?

I'm happy to give more information concerning exactly what I did.  That's
all in my blocked message, including the cygcheck.out file attachment.

-- Joe