Re: GPL Alert: Super

Michael Schaap wrote:

> http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
> It's a GUI around a bunch of command-line video file editing
> tools.
>
> Installs both cygwin1.dll and cygz.dll in the System32 folder.
> Can't find any mention of source code on the web site.

I asked about this in alt.comp.freeware when somebody posted about
Super.  A couple of people have reported that it doesn't install
cygwin files, but one of them says he already had them from
installing other apps.  In case it's of any interest, the thread is
at
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/4096e6234e8d9209/708069dc5b3f5be5>

or <http://tinyurl.com/g8sgt>

--