This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Thread Injection + Cygwin problems
- From: mwoehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:11:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Thread Injection + Cygwin problems
- References: <449729AA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kaveh Goudarzi wrote:
I've written a program to detect the invocation of
processes and then inject them with a remote thread in
the hope of getting the cmdLine/cwd and environment
variables of the running process.
I'm not sure how to approach the problem so any advice
would be greatly appreciated.
There are known problems with thread injection and Cygwin. Are you using
the latest cygwin.dll snapshot?
...Ruthlessly beating Windows with a hammer until it looks like POSIX.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html