This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin emacs characters
- From: bh77 <ben dot huckel at convergys dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 03:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin emacs characters
- References: <email@example.com>
many thanks for the quick and accurate replies
the changes to the .bashrc file run fine, but only if I type bash into the
emacs shell. Is there a flag I can add to the .emacs file to make this the
default for any emacs session ?
thanks for all the help
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/cygwin-emacs-characters-t1812105.html#a4952880
Sent from the Cygwin Users forum at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html