Issue with shmget

Hi,

I am new to cygwin and trying to port existng Linux
based implementation of shared memory on cygwin.

I am having issues with shmget call. I tried to debug
and found out that everytime I try to call shmget
function I get an error and the main thread exits:
Program exited with code 06000

I checked cygwin documentation and mailing lists:
I have ipc-daemon2 running
cygserver is also running with default options which
includes :
XSI IPC Shared Memory support.

Would appreciate if someone could point out what is
the real issue.

Thanks...
Rahul

ps -aef output::

 rgulati    2984    3980 con  15:04:43
/usr/bin/ipc-daemon2
  SYSTEM    2088       1   ?  17:31:08
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv
  SYSTEM    2796    2088   ?  17:31:08
/usr/sbin/cygserver
 rgulati    3852    1432 con  17:59:05 /usr/bin/ps

Here is a snippet of my code:

int main{)
{
        int     i;