Re: Access to Network Drive under ssh

David Greene wrote:
mwoehlke wrote:
You need to first do:
net use /delete h:

...so that you don't get prompted

Now I get this, which is what happened before I started sshd as dag. Except I can still cd to //samba-drive/dag:

$ net use H: \\samba-drive\dag
System error 67 has occurred.

The network name cannot be found.

Are you on a 64-bit Windows by any chance?
If not, I won't be able to tell you why 'net' is being brain-dead, other than "hmm, it does that sometimes; good luck!".

--
Matthew
Do not expose to extreme heat, cold, or open flame.