This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ignore C compiler question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:23:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: ignore C compiler question
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 09:54:58PM -0700, Benn Fine wrote:
>sorry-still not used to working in a bash shell versus
>a dos shell.
>I assumed the compiled program would work in a bash
>shell but it only works in a dos shell-its too late to
>worry about why that is. I miss unix.
Yeah, things work a lot better in a dos shell on unix.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html