This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: How can I copy the configuration from one PC to another?
- From: "Daniela Dürbeck" <daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:06:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re: How can I copy the configuration from one PC to another?
- References: <44C3F2B9.email@example.com> <44C438E1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Let's start over. If you're having a problem with Cygwin, please read
> and follow the problem reporting guidelines found here:
> > Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> This should give us some idea what you're having trouble with and what
> may be possible solutions for you.
Now I found the solution in this mailing list. The current version of binutils prevents shared libraries from being built. Downgrading to the older version of binutils solves the problem.
Greetings from Dani
"Feel free" â 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html