This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I copy the configuration from one PC to another?
- From: Daniela Duerbeck <daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:39:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: How can I copy the configuration from one PC to another?
- References: <018c01c6af42$f7810d10$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
This *is* "the other mail". This is not the -ldl thread. You replied toYes, sorry. I apologize the mistake and the confusion I have caused. :-(
the wrong message without noticing!
Greetings from Dani
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html