This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is complex.h
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:00:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Where is complex.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
TV JOE wrote:
I've a C program referencing complex.h. But make can't find it
and the only copy I see is in /usr/include/mingw which I don't
think is the right version. Advice welcomed.
That will tell you what packages have complex.h in them. I expect
you can reasonably narrow down from there the package you need and
how to get at the file you want.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html