Re: 1.5.21-1 missing header file 'jpeglib'

Right. So why would you expect to find the include file there as well?
Why do you think the file you need is in libjpeg62? The only file in that package is /usr/bin/cygjpeg-62.dll, which is what "cygcheck -l" shows you.
Try searching for the needed file (jpeglib.h) again on the package search page (<http://cygwin.com/packages/>), and install the package that actually contains it (according to your cygcheck output, you don't have it installed yet).

Sorry, I don't know why I thought so bad that the missing jpeglib.h had to be in that package, I was blind to see it, maybe because I wanted to compile a project I downloaded from a web and it said that only the packages I told you I installed were needed. So I thougth something must be wrong with cygwin instead of they had forgotten to include the jpeg package.

Problem solved, thank you very much Igor and Dave :)

Bye,

Susana