RE: [SPAM] Re: Color Schemes

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed 8/30/2006 6:34 PM
Subject: [SPAM]  Re: Color Schemes

Richard Lynch (Contractor) wrote:
> -----Original Message-----
> Sent: Wed 8/30/2006 5:13 PM
> Subject: [SPAM]  RE: Color Schemes
> [snip]

Eek! Please, PLEASE http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR,
especially if it's dropping the list address in here!

Also, please consider losing the http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU;
having it below a recognized signature causes Thunderbird to completely
strip out the previous quoting.

Sorry!

I've already subscribed under a different address with a REAL email client
instead of this stupid thing they've handed me at work.

Not sure it (squirrelmail) munges quoted emails, but I'll dig and find out.

For sure, it's configured not to TOFU.

I dunno why they insist I not forward the email and then give me this broken
Outlook Web Access webmail or expect me to run virus-propogating Outlook.  Go
figure.

No IMAP, no forwarding, no POP3 even.  Sheesh.

--
http://nationalsystems.com