Re: add folder name to filename

Eric Blake wrote:

We actually need to see a reproducible test case, complete with ACTUAL
error messages from the console, not a description of what happened.
Otherwise we don't know what went wrong to try to help.

I don't know what to you mean by "ACTUAL" but I think of actual whatever returns on bash command line and that is:

Script started, file is typescript

adding an ECHO command has the same result. I'm not sure that's a Cugwin related problem but I have to start from somewhere to figure out what is going on.

thanks