Re: Seeking ancient sources

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 08:43:32PM +0000, Borg wrote:
>This is repost, since filters killed my previous message.

I doubt that anyone cares about your travails trying to send email.

>My intention changed I bit now, because I had small mail chit-chat w/
>owner of this newsgroup.  I know that old cygwin version arent
>support...  Thats why I added tag in first post..  So this post is
>mainly aimed to community..  at is it..
>
>My primary point now is to get some quite old sources of cygwin 1.3.3
>to 1.3.9 (cygwin-1.3.*-src.tar.gz is enough).  I searched via google..
>filesearching..  etc..  and all I was able to grab was full
>cygwin-1.3.2 (from .nz FTP server) + some binaries from 1.3.9 or
>1.3.12.  Please read bottom of the message for details.

I already told you that we don't support ancient versions here and told
you how to find old sources.

Read the email that I sent from postmaster email again and stop spamming
this group with content that I already told you was off-topic.

cgf