Re: Excessive thrashing when popen()ing after a large malloc()

Linda Walsh wrote:

<snip>

Loic Grenie wrote:
On Tue Nov 14 15:53:36 2006, Eric Blake (ebb9@byu.net ) wrote:
And admitting that your changes are untested is not a good sign for
getting it approved.
    I'm not really "admitting", I am just expliciting that the patch is
  untested. I do not have the resources to build the thing.

Sorry to have disturbed, happy cygwining,
Guess you didn't know that all posters are automatically on trial here to
defend their ideas and posts.  Some can't help but take the role of
prosecutor & detective (too much CSI maybe?) :-).

Objection!  ...Oh sorry, that doesn't fit with CSI.  Hm, I don't think anyone
has died using Cygwin though... ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746