Re: 1.5.21-1 Release: Windows memory resources do not recover.

I've constructed the following bash shell script (exhaustMem.bsh):

Are you SURE you don't have a buggy driver installed?  Known culprits
include Agnitum outpust, Mcafee virus scanners, Logitech webcam, ...  In
other words, the leak is not caused by cygwin, but by your buggy driver
leaking memory for every process spawned by your process-intensive scripts.

I can't reproduce your problem either. Try running that same script in safe mode without networking, and you're pretty likely to get different results. That should prove that it's a faulty driver.

~Matt