This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygstart getting The specified file was not found
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:50:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygstart getting The specified file was not found
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
ERIC HO wrote:
The command and out are as follows:
/cygdrive/c/user $cmd /c cd
The latest snapshot (2006-12-11) has the same problem.
I went back to 1.5.22-1 release and the problem is fixed.
Not sure which change causes this.
The bug was found and fixed, and a new Cygutils version which includes
this fix will hopefully be released soon.
(If you can't wait, feel free to either build a new version yourself
with the patch, or download an executable from
Note that this version will work fine in the latest snapshot
(2006-12-11), but not in the version you were using when you originally
reported the problem (2006-11-30), though.
Thanks for reporting this,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html