Re: library paths

Richard Foulk wrote:

> We use perl a lot and are looking into building a standard routine for
> the beginning of each script that will add to the path where necessary.
> And perhaps even remove from the path if two or more instances of the
> key libraries are found.

I don't understand how this would work at all, assuming you mean using
Cygwin's perl.  If the PATH is not set to include /bin then you won't
even be able to run perl at all, let alone execute anything at the
beginning of the script.  The only way to do this would be if you're
talking about CMD.EXE batch file scripting, or some other non-Cygwin
scripting language like VBscript.

Brian