This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.3.1-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:00:58 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.3.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Cygutils is a collection of useful(?) tools for the cygwin platform.
This is a bugfix release.
Changes from version 1.3.0-1
* Bugfix for cygstart with new cygwin snapshots (1.5.22+)
from Michael Schaap.
* Update to latest autotools (ac-2.61, am-1.10, gt-0.15)
* Many other improvements to internal build system -- now
passes 'make distcheck'
* Switch to cygport build framework for cygwin packages
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html