This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to access directly an scsi device?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:19:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to access directly an scsi device?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 08:13:08PM +0100, Pierre Bernhardt wrote:
>how can I access directly an scsi device under cygwin, pls?
>I don't mean such an node Tape0 or so.
Have you read the documentation at the web site? That would seem to be
your first place to start. Then you can ask specific questions about
anything which is unclear to you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html