This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[PING boost maintainer] RE: boost 1.33.1-2 filesystem issue (was RE: Fatal Error w/ cygwin 1-5-23-*)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Brian Hassink'" <bhassink at hatterasnetworks dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:36:23 -0000
- Subject: [PING boost maintainer] RE: boost 1.33.1-2 filesystem issue (was RE: Fatal Error w/ cygwin 1-5-23-*)
On 01 January 2007 17:49, Dave Korn wrote:
> I'm going to try rebuilding the boost package JFTHOI, but I don't expect
> it to make any difference.
Well, I've done that, and somewhat to my surprise it does fix the problem,
so I can confirm to the maintainer that the boost package would benefit from a
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html