This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.23: no bin directory after installation
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:30:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.23: no bin directory after installation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Agnar Renolen wrote:
I'm having problems installing cygwin.
There's is no bin directory in the cygwin directory, and hence, I guess
I did not get any applications installed?
I've used Setup version 2.510.2.2
Try rerunning 'setup.exe' and just cycling through each page until you get
to the end. If there was anything left-over from the install process the
last time around, this will solve it. If that doesn't work, send the
output of 'cygcheck -s -r -v' to the list.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html