This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upgrade advice for end users
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 12:14:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: upgrade advice for end users
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:49:14 -0800 (PST)
> From: fschmidt <email@example.com>
> 2. Replace /bin/make.exe with http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/make.exe .
> The new version of make can't handle colons, so replace the new version with
> an old make that can handle colons.
The binary of Make at that URL is not an old version, it's the same
latest version 3.81 of Make with a patch applied that makes it support
DOS-style file names with drive letters.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html