This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Complete Vi documentation?
- From: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:01:33 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Complete Vi documentation?
- References: <003b01c73276$6f116850$6401a8c0@rambo>
Steven Buroff <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in news:003b01c73276$6f116850
> Where can I find the complete vi(m) documentation? The man page
> has practically nothing. It doesn't describe the editing commands
> or the ":set" options, only the command line options. Doing a
> "set all?" lists the options but I really need a description of
> each one. Thanks.
or from within vim
http://successtheory.com/tips/ Vim, Zsh, MySQL Tips
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html