This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Complete Vi documentation?
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 12:05:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: Complete Vi documentation?
- References: <003b01c73276$6f116850$6401a8c0@rambo>
Where can I find the complete vi(m) documentation? The man pageIf :help isn't sufficient, why not check www.vim.org ?
has practically nothing. It doesn't describe the editing commands
or the ":set" options, only the command line options. Doing a
"set all?" lists the options but I really need a description of
each one. Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html