This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't start sshd
- From: "Chris Sutcliffe" <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: worwor at bellsouth dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:01:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: can't start sshd
- References: <45A29A07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The simple hack of disabling privilege separation has given me a working
system, which I am not inclined to monkey with, but if I have problems
in the future I'll pursue this track. Thanks for the advice.
When you installed Cygwin, did you install it for all users? If not
that could be the issue.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html