This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windows bluescreens while looking for ANSI C headers
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 23:10:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: windows bluescreens while looking for ANSI C headers
- References: <45A46669.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Morgan Gangwere wrote:
Make reports that it Cant find the ANSI C headers while compiling GnuPG
(this makes no sense to me because i have all the dev packages installed).
Making sure you can build shared objects with ln.exe... ok
checking for ANSI C headers...
i have yet to be able to understand _why_ this is occurring...
Typical causes are buggy drivers or an O/S (kernel) bug. My money is
on the former. Try uninstalling any spyware or virus software you have
and see if the problem goes away.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html