This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin support for shared objects (modules)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:41:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin support for shared objects (modules)
- References: <45A5E313.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 17:11, Casey wrote:
> I am wanting to use InspIRCd IRC Server for Windows (C++ Modular IRCd).
> InspIRCd has stopped coming out with new versions of InspIRCd for
> Windows as it does not support shared objects (modules).
> Will cygwin have support for shared objects later on with new releases?
Cygwin has support for shared objects same as Windows. They are
called DLLs. The concept is really not new.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html