This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.5.23-2 : CREAD termios option don't work
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:28:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.5.23-2 : CREAD termios option don't work
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 16:53, Florent Morin wrote:
> I actually develop a program in C for reading and writing data on
> serial port. It works fine on GNU/Linux. I now test it with cygwin
> (Windows XP).
> I begin to set the port options, then I read/write information and
> restore port settings. I can write on serial port but can't read.
> For testing, I have tried with a working program : stty. It works fine
> with all options, but not with CREAD.
> $ stty cread < /dev/ttyS0
> stty: /dev/ttyS0: unable to perform all requested operations
> Can someone explain this ?
Please consider to debug this yourself. Cygwin has no volunteer which
is fluent with serial I/O right now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html