This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, jim dot junk2 at sbcglobal dot net
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:23:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to jim on 1/12/2007 9:14 AM:
> I have a dos format file containing a shell script that works fine on
> 1.5.12. After upgrading to 1.5.23, the script fails. If I convert it to
> Unix format, it works fine with 1.5.23, but I'm wondering what changed.
> Cygwin mounts are the same; what else could be different?
When you upgraded cygwin, you probably also upgraded bash. Read the
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html