This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:24:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <email@example.com>
I have a dos format file containing a shell script that works fine on
1.5.12. After upgrading to 1.5.23, the script fails. If I convert it to
Unix format, it works fine with 1.5.23, but I'm wondering what changed.
Cygwin mounts are the same; what else could be different?
Bash could be different. Did you update bash also? Did you read the
"Stop that, it's silly!" -- Colonel
(Monty Python, "And Now For Something Completely Different")
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html