This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: activestate perl on cygwin
- From: "Kevin T Cella" <kcella at nycap dot rr dot com>
- To: <moka at hol dot gr>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:46:58 -0500
- Subject: RE: activestate perl on cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Well, I run perl scripts on cygwin with no problem. Did not do anything
> make sure NOT to install perl when installing cygwin(and making sure
> the activestate perl is in the path)
I tried this, but it still does not work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html