This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Endianess not declared
- From: "Chris Sutcliffe" <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:29:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Endianess not declared
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I assume this is due to some #define's not being set properly. In order
to track down these needed #defines I used the GCC specification info
(-dumpspecs) and I was able to find these defines: -D__CYGWIN32__
-D__CYGWIN__ -Dunix -D__unix__ -D__unix. However that still doesn't seem
enough. What else am I missing?
Perhaps try -DLITTLEENDIAN.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html