This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.23: Program with GSL does not compile
- From: Nils Kehrein <nkehrein at uos dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:28:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.5.23: Program with GSL does not compile
- References: <45ABD396.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> A side-effect of dynamic linking using .so shared objects.
> Try putting your source file earlier on the commandline and the
> libraries later.
Oh, it was that easy ... strange. Thanks a lot for the *really*
quick help! :-)
It's like boxing a glacier. Enjoy that metaphor, by the way,
because your grandchildren will have no idea what a glacier is.
-- Stephen Colbert
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html