This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
.exe won't launch
- From: "tyger tyger" <tyger2718 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:29:36 +0300
- Subject: .exe won't launch
- References: <email@example.com>
If I compile a c/c++/f95 program to produce an executable, and I try
to launch that executable I have a problem:
If I try to launch the .exe from the same folder containing the .exe
(i.e just by typing the .exe's filename) cygwin returns
'command not found'
If I got to folder above, and launch (by typing the lower folder name,
backslash, .exe filename) the executable launches fine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html