This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: .exe won't launch
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:54:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: .exe won't launch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
Dear allThere are useful documentation links, and suggestions about how to
report problems, at the bottom of your report. Did you try the normal
way of invoking from the current directory
If I compile a c/c++/f95 program to produce an executable, and I try
to launch that executable I have a problem:
If I try to launch the .exe from the same folder containing the .exe
(i.e just by typing the .exe's filename) cygwin returns
'command not found'
If I got to folder above, and launch (by typing the lower folder name,
backslash, .exe filename) the executable launches fine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html