This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Running .sh files on Cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Kasturi Basu'" <kasturi dot basu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:11:18 -0000
- Subject: RE: Running .sh files on Cygwin
On 17 January 2007 20:06, Kasturi Basu wrote:
> Hi Dave,
Hi KB, http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PPIOSPE please!
> Haven't used d2u before. A google search revealed several versions:
> http://linux.maruhn.com/sec/d2u.html Would you recommend any particular one?
The one that comes as part of cygwin! If you don't already have it, use
setup.exe to install the cygutils package.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html