This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin 1.5.23-2 : I can't use select() with serial device and socket
- From: "Florent Morin" <morinflorent at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:40:27 +0100
- Subject: cygwin 1.5.23-2 : I can't use select() with serial device and socket
I have a problem using cygwin. My program does this :
- It accept a socket connection,
- it listen on it,
- it open serial device read/write (O_RDWR),
- it create 2 fd_sets,
- listening loop :
- adding file descriptors to sets,
- call select(),
- if something is on serial port, I write it to socket,
- if something is on socket, i write it to serial
It works fine on Linux.
With windows, only read or write works fine.
If I begin on reading on serial, I can't write after (access denied).
If I begin on writing on serial, I can't read after (access denied).
If someone have a solution, thanks to help me, please...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html