This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gv-3.6.1 erroneously displays text: doubling its vertical and halving its horizontal dimensions
- From: "Dan Tsafrir" <dan dot tsafrir at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:55:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: gv-3.6.1 erroneously displays text: doubling its vertical and halving its horizontal dimensions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dan dot tsafrir at gmail dot com
On 1/18/07, Dan Tsafrir <email@example.com> wrote:
When I open a postscript document (any document) with 'gv', the text
in the document appears doubled in height and halved in width, making
the document virtually unreadable.
Well apparently there was something messed up in the ~/.gv file, as doing
solved the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html