This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: When ssh'd in, cannot run MS compiler /Zi debug option
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:14:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: When ssh'd in, cannot run MS compiler /Zi debug option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 19 18:13, Mike Yoder wrote:
> I see that using password authentication does make the problem go away
> for accounts local to the machine. But if I ssh into this machine
> using a domain account and use password authentication, whoami still
> tells me that I'm the sshd_server. (I built /etc/passwd using
> 'mkpasswd -c -l -d'; when on the console whoami says 'DOMAIN\username'
> as expected) Any ideas why this is?
Maybe you're not using the latest Cygwin version. There were some issues
with previous releases which you can find in the ML archives. Another
chance is that you changed /etc/group so that Cygwin thinks it has to
add groups to your user token after password authentication took place.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html