This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: When ssh'd in, cannot run MS compiler /Zi debug option
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:15:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: When ssh'd in, cannot run MS compiler /Zi debug option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 22 11:16, Mike Yoder wrote:
> Thanks for replying, Corinna. I installed cygwin just a week or two
> ago. To my knowledge I haven't touched /etc/group (after mkgroup).
> The relevent parts of /etc/passwd and /etc/group follow. When the
> Administrator account ssh's in, it becomes Admistrator. When myoder
> ssh's in, I'm sshd_server.
> Domain Users:S-1-5-21-3992547366-3650675702-3870580548-513:10513:
Uh, yes. I think I recall which problem that was and if I see that
correctly, this is not fixed in the release, only in the developer
Another chance would be to use the workaround I described here:
Can you try if that helps in your case?
> Anyway, I guess the answer to my greater question about the Microsoft
> compiler is "no". Thanks for your help.
Microsoft's providing a hotfix which you can get by requesting it, see
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html