This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ruby GUI toolkits?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:13:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ruby GUI toolkits?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Mail User wrote:
Hi all -- I've been beating myself up with trying to get WxRuby2 or FXRuby
to install under Cygwin. I've tried the gems, but I get either a
permission error or load error with the .so binaries (perhaps because
they're designed for the one click windows installer).
This is Windows, not *NIX. The Windows loader doesn't know what to do
with a *.so file. You'll need to rename it *.dll.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html