This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: last command
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:25:22 -0000
- Subject: RE: last command
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25 January 2007 08:12, BlueTornJacket wrote:
> bash: last: command not found. Anyone know why this package isn't in the
> package list or know where I can build it from source to run in cygwin?
How to find which cygwin package contains a named file:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html