This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Newly-installed bash 3.2.9-10 (cygwin 1.5.24-1) exits when I try to execute a program [XP 64]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:59:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: Newly-installed bash 3.2.9-10 (cygwin 1.5.24-1) exits when I try to execute a program [XP 64]
- References: <45BCFC30.email@example.com> <45BD294F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 02:53:03PM -0800, Glenn Serre wrote:
>My original email wasn't explicit about the fact that I'm running on 64-bit
>XP, but I am.
>Also, more info:
>- updating to bash 3.2.9-11 didn't help
>- using binmode instead of textmode as default (and checking mounts for
>/usr/bin etc) didn't help.
>- Bash exit code is 128 (as reported by emacs).
What does "cygcheck c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe" have to say?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html