This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin can't open new process on Vista ; other features partial as well
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:00:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin can't open new process on Vista ; other features partial as well
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've got Vista EE build 6.00 installed . Cygwin -both the latest build
(cygwin-1.5.24-1) and earlier 1.3 are installed successfully but when
trying to run anything that should create a new process results in
exception related to "fork" ...
Any ideas on how to solve this one ??
Where did you find 1.3? That's years out-of-date and isn't supported.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html