This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
closing SSH session leaves a zombie bash process
- From: "Patrick Herbst" <paherbst at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:17:30 -0500
- Subject: closing SSH session leaves a zombie bash process
- References: <email@example.com>
i just noticed this today after i updated my base cygwin yesterday.
if i use putty to establish a ssh session and just hit the X to close
(instead of typing 'exit'), the server leaves a copy of bash running
till i go in an manually end process.
i've tried reinstalling everything and still have the same problem
i'm using the base install with only openssh added.
i dont think i had this problem before i updated yesterday.
can anyone duplicate this? and does anyone have any idea about what
could fix it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html