This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt and "-fn 9x15bold"
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:29:06 -0500
- Subject: rxvt and "-fn 9x15bold"
- Reply-to: arnstein at pobox dot com
When I launch cygwin's rxvt from within cygwin's X11, I use the option
"-fn 9x15bold". I like the appearance of this font.
When I launch cygwin's rxvt WITHOUT X11, with "-fn 9x15bold", I do not
get the same font as I get with X11.
When I launch rxvt WITHOUT X11, with the option "-fn 'Lucida Console-20'",
I do get Lucida font.
So it appears that my specific issue is that without X11, rxvt cannot
find the font 9x15bold. It does not complain though.
Is there an alternate name for 9x15bold that I can feed to rxvt? How do
I find it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html